You know what’s super cool about this recipe? I ground my own chicken for it…in my very own meat grinder!! How cool is that?
Don’t worry, though, you don’t have to be all cool like me and grind your own chicken. Store bought is fine. If you must.
If you haven’t tried the Tessemae’s line of dressings and marinades yet, you’re missing out. Even Whole9 has endorsed it and there are so many awesome favors. Wing sauce, though, is my absolute favorite…on these burgers, on wings, on steak, on eggs…so good. It’s probably going to be one of my only nice memories left in a couple months when I’m unemployed. Yeah, I’m being a little negative about the whole getting out of the Army thing. Finding a job is HARD. The totally pretentious part of me just wants to be like, “But I’m a VETERAN!! HIRE MEEEEEEE!” Yeah…well, I mean…might be worth a shot, right? Or maybe living below an underpass really isn’t that bad?
- 2 lbs Ground Chicken
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- ½ c Tessemae’s Wing Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, carrots, onions, eggs, and ¼ c wing sauce until just combined (Don’t overmix or burgers will be tough).
- Shape into 8 Burger patties and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush with the remainder of the wing sauce.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer.